Monday, October 29, 2007

A Very Merry Unbirthday to You...

Good Morning. Been a little since i've gotten to yell, mainly because they are actually giving me stuff to do at work.

Anyways,

Hey Baby, What's Up?
  • The one in Queens had a birthday this weekend. Happy birthday! He's now in double digits =) (i kid)
  • The one in England sent out his first e-mail update 'bout life at the big O. Twas nice to read.
  • The one in DC got/is getting her cat. Shipped. To her. ....yay for tranqualizers, because i would think that cats don't like to fly....
  • The one in Manhattan with me is probably ready to kick me.
  • The one in Vassar (aka po-town) does was to kick me, and she will have the chance when i come up there on teh 16th to see her sing. Because she got a solo. yay!
  • As for me, two plays, a job, and a boy is enough to keep you so busy you don't get to spend time with your boy, let alone your friends. So my apologies to one and all (I'm looking at you, Ben and Ali and Sasha). One of my shows goes up this weekend, and then i should have a modicrom of normalcy back.
Did i Mention i'm a Yankees Fan?
  • -sigh- yes, this happened. good for you. Now you know what its like to be a winning team.
  • See, this is just another reason that the Governator rules all others. Not that i particularly like getting high, but still...
  • war of the cable tvs? you bet....
  • Obligatory Iraq bulliten point
  • Obligatory Turkey-Iraq point.
  • Also in baseball news...what, 27 million not enough? Oh, i'm sorry, its because you're "not sure if Mo, Pettite, or Posada will be there." Sorry, my bad, i thought you were just greedy and wanted to win a world series.

I have thoughts on Huckabee, which i'll post later, if i am able.
Today's I-Ching: 58 "Joyful" going to 40 "Relief"

~M

3 comments:

Unknown said...

like i have time to breathe let alone worry about kicking you? lmao

Anonymous said...

Hah, thanks for the post on my blog. It's nice to think that people actually read it, even if it causes them physical pain.

It's nice to see things are going so well for you =) Maybe one day I can meet this boy of yours. And see these plays of yours. But seriously, some things never change. In particular, I am referring to your complete lack of spelling ability. Modicrom? Really? Don't you have like, a degree? =p

Unknown said...

dohhhhh why didn't you tell me you were in shows?!

PS: My solo is THIS weekend with the mixed chorus. I'm not sure if i have a solo for the nov 16th concert. but i'm so happy you are coming!! that made my night :)